Tuesday’s Tip: Family History Classes for 2011 in Colorado Springs

I just put the finishing touches on the 2011 schedule for the family history classes I teach here in Colorado Springs.  We are starting with a kickoff class on Saturday, January 8th, followed by a field trip to historic Evergreen Cemetery (weather permitting).  In preparation for these classes I have been reviewing my own research and have been disappointed to find I have not always followed my own advice about documentation (for shame, for shame!)  My new year's resolution is to make a to-do list of documents I still need to obtain on my direct ancestral lines.

Speaking of New Year's Resolutions....have you begun to think about yours?  My technical skills need some jump starting with all the new opportunities available.  Education is my 2nd resolution.  What about you?

Comments