Funeral Card Friday: John Marion Jones, Appanoose County, Iowa (1866 - 1960)

John Marion Jones was born the 29th of July 1866 and passed away the 28th of July 1960.  Interment was at the Pleasant Hill Cemetery in Cincinatti, Appanoose County, Iowa.

This funeral card was found in a scrapbook of family obituaries.

Funeral Card for John Marion Jones (1866-1960) Appanoose County, Iowa

The following story was given to me by Larry Allan before he died. I believe it came from a book by Minnie Ethel Jones Inskeep, but I have not found a book by her published anywhere.  I would be happy to give credit if someone ever finds the real source of this information.


Biography of John Marion Jones given to this blogger by Larry Allan.

This is how John Marion Jones is related to me:
Relation of John Marion Jones to the author of this blog.


Comments