Funeral Card Friday: Wayne Edward Milburn (1925-1996)

Wayne Edward Milburn was born the 18th of May 1925 in Mystic, Appanoose County, Iowa (although my mother, his aunt, said he was born in Griffinsville, Appanoose County, Iowa) and died the 31st of January 1996 at Broadlawns Hospital, Des Moines, Polk County, Iowa.  

I vaguely remember my mother stating that Wayne was either engaged, or married at one time, but "the war changed him". I have not been able to find a marriage record for him at this time. For the time I knew him (last half of 20th century) he was not married.
Funeral Card for Wayne Edward Milburn (1925-1996)

Pedigree for Wayne Edward Milburn

Comments

  1. I love the Afterglow poem, especially where it says "I'd like the memory of me to be a happy one"
    Thats how I want to be remembered when I pass away many years from now. I would like to think people will celebrate my life!
    Stopping by for the first time.
    http://riasgenealogyandfamilyhistoryblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment