Military Monday: "The Great War": Military Registration Cards from Camp Dodge, Polk County, Iowa (Arthur E HANLON)

During a visit to the Gold Star Museum at Camp Dodge, Polk County, Iowa, I found their library had thousands of registration cards from World War I.  I scanned about 30 of them for names in my family tree (not necessarily related).  I have not found these in any database, anywhere.

So, for about the next year, I will be presenting them here.
.
This one is for Arthur E Hanlon who lived at 107-13th St in Sioux City, Woodbury County, Iowa.  He enlisted in the Regular Army at Ft. Logan, Colorado the 29th of October 1917.  He was born in Sioux City, Iowa.

There is a FindAGrave Page for an Arthur Eugene Hanlon that might be the same Arthru Hanlon as this.

Camp Dodge Iowa Military Registration Card for Arthur E Hanlon



Comments