Military Monday: "The Great War": Military Registration Cards from Camp Dodge, Polk County, Iowa (Chester T HANLON)

During a visit to the Gold Star Museum at Camp Dodge, Polk County, Iowa, I found their library had thousands of registration cards from World War I.  I scanned about 30 of them for names in my family tree (not necessarily related).  I have not found these in any database, anywhere.

So, for about the next year, I will be presenting them here.

This one is for Chester T Hanlon who was living in Talmage, Union County, Iowa.  He was inducted at Creston, Iowa on the 6th of September 1918.  He was born in Carrolton, Kentucky.

There is a FindAGrave Page for a Chester T Hanlon in Iowa that might be the same
Chester Hanlon as this.
Camp Dodge Registration card for Chester T Hanlon



Comments