Military Monday: "The Great War": Military Registration Cards from Camp Dodge, Polk County, Iowa (Charles R Burtch)

During a visit to the Gold Star Museum at Camp Dodge, Polk County, Iowa, I found their library had thousands of registration cards from World War I.  I scanned about 30 of them for names in my family tree (not necessarily related).  I have not found these in any database, anywhere online.

So, for about the next year, I will be presenting them here.

This is the card for Charles R Burtch, who was residing in Osage, Mitchell County, Iowa at the time he was inducted at Osage, Iowa on the 22nd of February 1918.  He was 24 years, 8 months old at the time and was born in Osage, Iowa.

I believe this is the FindAGrave Page for Charles R Burtch.

Camp Dodge Registration Card for Charles R Burtch

Comments