Military Monday: "The Great War": Military Registration Cards from Camp Dodge, Polk County, Iowa (Milo L. BURTCH)

During a visit to the Gold Star Museum at Camp Dodge, Polk County, Iowa, I found their library had thousands of registration cards from World War I.  I scanned about 30 of them for names in my family tree (not necessarily related).  I have not found these in any database, anywhere online.

So, for about the next year, I will be presenting them here.

This card is for Milo L. Burtch who was living RFD4, West Point, Lee County, Iowa.  Milo was inducted at Ft. Madison, Iowa on the 22nd of February 1918.  He was 25 years 11 months old and was born at Winnabago City, Minnesota.

I believe this to be the FindAGrave Page for Milo.

Camp Dodge Registration Card for Milo L Burtch

Comments