Military Monday: "The Great War": Military Registration Cards from Camp Dodge, Polk County, Iowa (Edward G BRADY)

During a visit to the Gold Star Museum at Camp Dodge, Polk County, Iowa, I found their library had thousands of registration cards from World War I.  I scanned about 30 of them for names in my family tree (not necessarily related).  I have not found these in any database, anywhere online.

So, for about the next year, I will be presenting them here.

This is for Edward G Brady who was living in Anamosa, Jones County, Iowa.  Edward was born in Chillicothe, Missouri on the 20th of February 1997.  Edward was inducted at Anamosa, Iowa on the 5th of September 1918.  Edward died of "Lobar Pneumonia" on the 17th of October 1918.  His father, John Brady of RFD 4, Anamosa, Iowa, was notified of his death.

This is the FindAGrave Page for Edward G Brady.


Comments