Military Monday: "The Great War": Military Registration Cards from Camp Dodge, Polk County, Iowa (Edmond BRADY born in Hartford, Connecticut)

During a visit to the Gold Star Museum at Camp Dodge, Polk County, Iowa, I found their library had thousands of registration cards from World War I.  I scanned about 30 of them for names in my family tree (not necessarily related).  I have not found these in any database, anywhere online.

So, for about the next year, I will be presenting them here.

This card is for Edmond Brady who was living at 210 Walnut St., Des Moines, Polk County, Iowa. Edmond enlisted in the National Guard at Des Moines, Iowa on the 25th of June 1917.  He was born in Hartford, Connecticut.  He was 38 years and 9 months old when he enlisted.

I could not find a FindAGrave Page for Edmond.

Camp Dodge Registration Card for Edmond Brady

Comments