Military Monday: "The Great War": Military Registration Cards from Camp Dodge, Polk County, Iowa (John C. BRADY born in Prairie City, Iowa)

During a visit to the Gold Star Museum at Camp Dodge, Polk County, Iowa, I found their library had thousands of registration cards from World War I.  I scanned about 30 of them for names in my family tree (not necessarily related).  I have not found these in any database, anywhere online.

So, for about the next year, I will be presenting them here.

This is the card for John C. Brady who was living at 2517 Des Moines Street, Des Moines, Polk County, Iowa when he was inducted on the 10th of September 1918 at Des Moines, Iowa.  John was born in Prairie City, Iowa on the 4th of November 1888.

Unable to determine a FindAGrave Page for John.

Camp Dodge Registration card for John C Brady

Comments